For private landlords
Note: private landlords do not have access to the Tenancy Tracker platform.
1. Why did I receive someone's tenancy application?
A tenant used the 'Apply now' button on your Trade Me rental listing. This lets them log into Tenancy Tracker (Trade Me’s free tenancy application system) and submit their application to rental providers.
2. What's in this application?
It contains all the relevant information that a rental provider needs to qualify a prospective tenant, such as:
- ID and personal details for all applicants
- Current and previous living situation
- Employment details
3. What should I do with it?
Take a look through the applications and contact your preferred tenants to arrange a viewing of the property.
4. If everything looks good and I want to let them rent my property, then what?
You’ll need to create a tenancy agreement. You can use the templates on the Tenancy Services website to help you out.
5. Why can't I see the 'Apply now' button when I look at my listing using a mobile device?
For now this feature is only available when viewed on our desktop site.